Terms of Service
This Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") sets the conditions for using the services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") provided on this website by BKSTA management (hereinafter referred to as the "Management"). All users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") who use the Services must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms apply to all relations between the Users and Management concerning the use of the Services.
In addition to these Terms, Management may establish various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Provisions") for the use of the Services. Regardless of their names, these Individual Provisions form a part of these Terms.
In the event of any contradiction between the provisions of these Terms and the provisions of the Individual Provisions, unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall take precedence.
Moreover, those who have completed membership registration for the Services through proper application procedures and have been recognized as members by the Management (hereinafter referred to as "Members") are considered to have a relationship of good faith with each other.
Article 2 (Validity of the Terms)
1. If you wish to join, you can apply on the condition that you accept and comply with these Terms.
2. Management and Members confirm that these Terms are valid at the time of application for membership registration by the Member.
3. Even for users who do not wish to join, they are deemed to have agreed to these Terms at the point they use the Services.
Article 3 (Membership Registration Rules)
1. A Member can acquire one ID per person, and one person cannot acquire multiple IDs.
2. Members must declare and warrant that they are not currently and will not in the future be members or affiliates of antisocial forces. Management may not approve membership registration if there are reasons to believe that a member contradicts this declaration and warranty, or if there are reasons to believe that the individual is not suitable as a member. Even after approval, Management can cancel membership and is not obligated to disclose the reasons for doing so.
3. Members must register at least one valid email address. Management can cancel membership registration if it deems the email address to be non-functional.
4. Management will deliver advertisements, newsletters, service information and contact information to Members using email. Members must always receive emails that Management deems necessary to receive.
5. Management may ask Members to submit copies of public identification documents such as driver's licenses or passports for the purpose of verifying identity.
6. If you are a minor (under 20 years old), you need the prior consent of your guardian to apply for membership. It is assumed that guardian consent has been obtained at the time the membership registration application is completed.
Article 4 (ID and Password)
1. Management will issue an ID and password to the Member.
2. Members must strictly manage their ID and password and will be entirely responsible for all damage caused to themselves, Management, or third parties due to insufficient management, errors in use, or unauthorized use by third parties.
3. If a member uses a login that is linked to another service, such as a Google account or Twitter account, Management will issue only an ID to the member, and the member must strictly manage the account of the other service used for login. The member will be entirely responsible for all damage caused to themselves, Management, or third parties due to insufficient management, errors in use, or unauthorized use by third parties.
4. Members may not transfer or lend their ID and password to other members or third parties.
Article 5 (Member Information)
1. Management will manage the Member information with the care of a prudent manager.
2. Management will strictly manage Member information to prevent its unauthorized use.
3. Management can disclose Member information within the scope where an individual is not identified.
4. If there are any changes to the already registered Member information, the Member must promptly contact Management.
5. If Management deems it necessary, Members must comply with the request to confirm Member information.
Article 6 (Service Benefits)
1. Members can receive points set separately by the Management by receiving various services from the Service, and meeting certain criteria by introducing books, etc., on the Service.
2. When the Member performs an action that is subject to point allocation defined by the Management in the Service, the allocation of points will be based on the logs accumulated on the server of the Service, and for those where the logs cannot be confirmed, no allocation will be made due to force majeure and reasons not attributable to the Management. Even if the reason for the non-accumulation of logs is attributable to the Management, due to technical limitations, and Members agree to this. In addition, the Management shall endeavor as much as possible to prevent situations where points are not awarded to members due to reasons attributable to the Management.
3. Members can receive various benefits by using the points they have earned.
4. The expiration date of the points is as follows. However, this does not apply to points that have special provisions at the time of acquisition.
- Points: Calculated from the last login date and time to 180 days, and the point balance becomes invalid (extinct) on the next day of that day.
5. The granting of points to the poster based on the PV number of views of the summary article / impression article is only valid for one PV of the same article by the same user in one day.
6. "Article view addition" where you can earn points by viewing articles is only valid once a day when a logged-in member views the same article.
7. If the points earned by the member are not correctly reflected on the member's point balance display screen due to a program bug, etc., the Management can adjust it by its authority and change it so that the correct point balance is displayed.
Article 7 (Prohibited Acts)
In using this service, users shall not engage in the following acts:
- Introducing works rated as R18 or deemed inappropriate by the Management in the article postings of this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activity.
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in the content of this service, other users, and members.
- Acts that unfairly disadvantage other members, other users, or the Management, or are likely to do so.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the servers or networks of the Management, other users, other members, or other third parties.
- Acts of commercially utilizing the information obtained through this service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Management's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempting the same.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Use of the service for fraudulent purposes.
- Acts of defaming or slandering other members, the Management, or third parties.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the service or other third parties.
- Acts of impersonating other users or members.
- Unauthorized use of IDs, passwords, points, and other rights granted to members within this service, or allowing other members or third parties to use them, or transferring or lending them.
- Acts of one individual acquiring multiple IDs.
- Acts of registering false information in member information.
- Acts of using the service for fraudulent or unlawful purposes.
- Use of the service for profit-making and commercial purposes without the Management's permission.
- Advertising, promotion, solicitation, or business activities on the service without the Management's permission.
- Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar individuals of the opposite sex.
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Management's services.
- Acts that violate laws or these terms.
- Any other acts that the Management deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
1. Members are free to withdraw at any time by following the specified procedures.
2. If a member withdraws from this service, the rights to the points earned up to that point and the content related to the book introductions posted, etc., will be extinguished.
Article 9 (Cancellation of Member Registration)
If a member falls under any of the following items, the management can cancel the member's registration without prior notice to the member.
1. When the management determines that the member's email address is not functioning properly
2. When the management determines that the member is a member or affiliate of an antisocial force
3. In case of a violation of any of the terms of this agreement
Article 11 (Suspension of Service Provision)
The management may stop or interrupt the provision of all or part of the service without prior notice to users or members if it determines that any of the following reasons exist:
- When maintenance, inspection, or updates of the computer system related to the service are being carried out
- In the event of a force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster, making it difficult to provide the service
- When computers or communication lines etc. have been stopped due to an accident
- Other cases where the management determines it is difficult to provide the service
The management shall not be responsible for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users, members or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the service provision.
Article 12 (Use Restriction)
The management may restrict the user's use of all or part of the service without prior notice in the event that the user falls under any of the following:
- In case of violation of any provision of these terms and conditions
- If there is no response to communication from the management for a certain period
- In other cases where the management deems the use of the service to be inappropriate
- The management shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the actions taken by the management based on this article.
Article 13 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Exemption Clause)
- The management does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that the service is free from actual or legal defects (including, but not limited to, defects, errors, or bugs in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, and security, and infringement of rights).
- The management does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information provided by the service, and is not responsible for any damages incurred by the members due to such information.
- The management assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred by the users or members due to the service.
- Even if it is discovered that there are errors in the content notified to the members by the management, the management is not responsible for any damages caused by the erroneous content.
- With regard to advertisements for products, etc., they are created based on materials (information) provided by the companies selling/providing the products, etc., and the management assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the advertisements. Users and members agree to this.
- The management assumes no responsibility for any transactions, communications, or disputes that arise between the user and other users or third parties in relation to the service.
- The management assumes no responsibility for the delay, change, or suspension of information provided by the service.
- The management assumes no responsibility for any damages to members due to interruptions or stoppages of the service's system.
- The management assumes no responsibility for damages to members in the service caused by force majeure such as natural disasters, wars, riots, natural phenomena, or unforeseen tracking or criminal acts by third parties, or other causes not attributable to the management.
- Even after the withdrawal process stipulated in Article 8 of these terms and conditions has been completed, members agree that there is a possibility that emails sent by the management may be delivered for several days due to technical or operational reasons of the management.
- The management may temporarily stop the service without prior notice to members if there is an urgent need to maintain, inspect, repair, or change the service's system. Even if any damage to members occurs due to this service suspension, the service does not assume any responsibility.
Article 14 (Change and Termination of Service Contents)
- The management can change the contents of the service or stop providing the service without notifying the users or members. The management assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 15 (Changes to the Terms of Service)
- The management may change these Terms at any time without notice when deemed necessary.
- If a user starts using the service after the change in these Terms, it will be considered that the user has agreed to the changed terms.
- If there is a change in the terms, all conditions such as the conditions of service provision will be based on the changed terms, and the latest revision date of the supplementary provisions of the changed terms will be the date when these Terms are changed.
- Users and members will be considered to have agreed to the changed terms if they use the service after the revision date.
Article 16 (Recommended Environment & Equipment)
- Even if users or members are using the service in the recommended environment displayed within the service by the management, the operation is not guaranteed by the management.
- Users and members shall prepare at their own expense the equipment necessary for using the service (including but not limited to communication equipment, line contracts, provider contracts).
- All communication costs incurred when using the service shall be borne by the users or members.
- Users and members will connect to the server where the service exists using communication equipment that they own or have the right to use.
Article 17 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 18 (Notification and Contact)
Notifications and communications between the users, members, and the management shall be made in the manner specified by the management. Unless the management receives a change notice from users in accordance with a method separately prescribed by the management, the currently registered contact information is deemed valid, and notifications and contacts will be made to that contact information. These are deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 19 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Users and members may not assign their status under the use contract or rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or provide them as collateral without the prior written consent of the management.
Article 20 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by Japanese law.
In case of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the management's head office shall have exclusive agreed jurisdiction.
Revised August 30, 2022